The Two Bobs episode 33 for Monday, September 11, 2017:
- Rob bragged about being on Equifax’s compromised persons list.
- Great news! You’re probably on the list too. Either way, make sure you know what you’re getting into if you’re planning on signing up for Equifax’s “free” identity theft protection. Ironically, this shit is being served up by the same dimwits that allowed our information to be stolen in the first place. https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/8/16276572/equifax-hack-protection-class-action-lawsuit-terms-of-service
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Coconut Brown by Blackrocks Brewery. https://www.blackrocksbrewery.com/coconut-brown/
- Robert nursed a Devil’s Backbone Pumpkin Hunter. http://dbbrewingcompany.com/beers/pumpkin-hunter/
- If you don’t follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 we’ll have you framed for rectal drug trafficking.
- Twitter shout-outs of the week!
- @_MsAnaDee said that we should change our intro music to the Golden Girls theme. Great idea, but what would we play during Rob’s piss breaks?
- @dobish81 wants to drink with us. Frankly, everyone wants to drink with us. He has a podcast though so it moves him up in line.
- The Bobs aren’t above judging people and the discussion almost ends the show. Kidding! Nothing is going to end the show. Ever.
- This week The Bobs give you a double dose of crazy news! If you want to send them money for the extra effort you can reference their Equifax reports for their account numbers.
- Some dipshit tried to evade the police by jumping into the ocean and is subsequently stalked by a shark. http://brobible.com/culture/article/drone-captures-shark-surf-city-police-chase/
- This lady bought up all of the water at Walmart as Hurricane Irma barreled toward them. There’s a special place in hell for her. http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/06/walmart-shopper-calls-out-woman-hogging-all-the-water-as-hurricane-irma-hits-land-6907383/amp/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #AskTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.