The Two Bobs episode 80 for Monday, October 15, 2018:
- The Two Bobs are on Spotify! Visit thetwobobs.com/Spotify to listen.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Girlfriend of the Year candidate makes a list of 22 things her boyfriend is banned from doing. https://brobible.com/culture/article/girlfriend-contract-22-things-boyfriend-banned/
- If we made a mashup of all of this week’s CRAZY NEWS stories it would read “Man printing cash at a public library gets in trouble with his girlfriend for selling her on eBay. Angered, the girlfriend does a bunch of meth and attacks him with an axe before hitting a squirrel with her car and giving it mouth-to-mouth in a desperate attempt to save its life. The squirrel’s owner, a crazy bitch who’s afraid of flying, tries taking the rodent on a commercial flight but is soon arrested for distributing stolen tequila over the internet. It is later discovered that the squirrel was actually an aborted fetus.”
- A Florida man is accused of counterfeiting money using a shared printer at a public library. This goes to prove that just because you’re hanging out a library doesn’t mean you aren’t an idiot. http://www.tampabay.com/news/Pasco-man-accused-of-counterfeiting-currency-using-printer-at-public-library_172365347
- Another man jokingly lists his girlfriend on eBay and is surprised when bids reach $119K. https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/man-lists-used-girlfriend-for-sale-on-ebay-is-shocked-when-bids-reach-119g
- This guy gets high on meth and tells the cops a ghost planted the drug in his home. It’s weird that the police didn’t decide to arrest the ghost instead. https://www.knoe.com/content/news/OPSO-Man-says-ghost-planted-meth-in-home-after-he-was-attacked-with-axe-495058491.html
- Only in Minnesota would a man hit a squirrel with his car and then give the tree rodent CPR. https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2018/10/08/Man-uses-CPR-to-save-squirrel-hit-by-car/2031539014289/
- A woman is removed from a flight for boarding the flight with her emotional support squirrel and refusing to leave on her own. https://www.yahoo.com/gma/woman-removed-plane-boarding-emotional-support-squirrel-105012179–abc-news-topstories.html
- Texas police seize a shit ton of stolen tequila after the thief advertises it for sale on social media. https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/10/08/texas-police-find-nearly-25000-instolen-tequila-after-alleged-thief-advertises-social-media
- A California pro-choice activist breaks a world record after receiving her 27th abortion. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/california-pro-choice-activist-proudly-breaks-world-record-by-getting-her-27th-abortion/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.