The Two Bobs episode 63 for Monday, May 7, 2018:
- The Bobs are taking a week off so there won’t be an episode next week. You’ll survive. Just pray in front of your TTB shrine to get yourself through this difficult time.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob found another gem and enjoyed a Backwoods Bastard by Founders Brewing. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/backwoods-bastard/
- Robert Hoovered down a Peanut Butter Victory at Sea by Ballast Point. https://www.ballastpoint.com/beers/limited/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll force feed you dog food cupcakes…with sprinkles.
- See all the beers we’ve had on the show on our What Are We Drinking? page.
- The Bobs asked the Twitter folk whether the peanut butter or the jelly comes first. According to Rob, who is adamant that the jelly comes first, 86% of respondents are stupid and lack common sense.
- Here’s the Twitter poll: https://twitter.com/TwoBobsPodcast/status/991472490345099264
- And Rob’s attempt at being funny. But he used grape jelly, which goes against everything Robert stands for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeZJP3F6Ae4
- Olive Garden has a pizza bowl. It looks just as disgusting and overpriced as the rest of its fauxtalian menu. https://www.foodbeast.com/shows/News-Bites/New-Olive-Garden-Meatball-Pizza-Bowl-or-News-Bites/
- A news columnist judges men based on how they talk to Alexa. She’s probably single. https://slate.com/technology/2018/04/i-judge-men-based-on-how-they-talk-to-the-amazon-echos-alexa.html
- Two CRAZY NEWS stories this week, as if it’s anything special. The Bobs continue to spoil their listeners!
- A champion glutton eats 125 cupcakes—with sprinkles—because that’s what idiots do sometimes. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/matt-stonie-cupcakes_us_5ae88870e4b04aa23f273db7
- A Colorado man breaks into a pet store and eats 10 pounds of dog food. He’s such a good boy! Yes he is! http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-on-drugs-breaks-into-a-pet-shop-and-eats-10-lbs-of-dog-food/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.