The Two Bobs episode 107 for Monday, July 29, 2019:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob had a Dragon’s Milk Reserve: Maple Oak from New Holland. https://dragonsmilk.com/dragons-milk-reserve
- Robert enjoyed a Luponic Distortion (Series 12) from Firestone Walker. https://www.firestonebeer.com/beers/luponic-distortion.php
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll turn your home into a kookaburra breeding facility.
- We all know that Alexa is a creeper and spies on our every word. Here’s some of the craziest things she’s said. https://www.ranker.com/list/creepy-amazon-alexa-stories/jake-black
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is shittier than a colonoscopy.
- This guy took his car in for service and ended up in a shitty situation. https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/blogs/off-the-beat/2019/07/09/scatological-case-indian-river-county-requires-stool-pigeon/1619094001/
- Chick gets busted for pouring Hennessy into a Taco Bell employee’s mouth. That explains why Taco Bell can never get Rob’s order right and the food looks like it was prepared by a blind chimp. http://www.foxla.com/news/woman-arrested-for-allegedly-pouring-alcohol-into-mouth-of-taco-bell-employee-from-car-in-drive-thru
- Florida man gave his brother’s name to the cops and was arrested because his brother had a warrant out for his arrest. Seems like a nice family. Their parents must be proud! http://thefloridamantimes.com/jacob-hisel-florida-man-july-24/
- Horny kookaburras caused a massive blackout. Let’s just say sparks flew. https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/d3n5nj/horny-birds-kookaburras-cause-mass-blackout-perth-australia-by-rooting-on-power-lines
- A Kentucky man tried to weed whack someone over stolen candy bars. https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/Kentucky-man-attacked-man-with-weed-eater-over-stolen-candy-bars-513006431.html
- A prostitute avoided jail time by claiming she was a spermaholic. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/prostitute-avoids-jail-time-after-being-diagnosed-as-spermaholic/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.