The Two Bobs Podcast episode 61 for Monday, April 23, 2018:
- Rob took a spill. Fortunately, he lived to tell about it.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob made sweet, malty love to a KBS (2018) by Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/kbs/
- Robert enjoyed a Coconut Victory at Sea. https://www.ballastpoint.com/beer/victory-at-sea-with-toasted-coconut/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll force feed you burritos.
- See all the beers we’ve had on the show on our What Are We Drinking? page.
- The Bobs left a voicemail for fellow podcaster Rambling Rob. Visit http://www.randomrobcast.com for more podcast goodness!
- What’s the difference between fancy sauce and Heinz’s yet-to-be-released Maychup? Absolutely nothing. Mayochup comes premixed in a bottle though so lazyasses like Robert don’t break their backs manually mixing ketchup and mayo. https://www.foodbeast.com/news/heinz-mayochup-usa/
- Never paid $30 to vomit? Here’s your chance! It turns out tarantula burgers are a real thing. http://www.wavy.com/news/strange/introducing-the-new-american-meat-ethically-sourced-tarantula-burgers/1122173072
- The Bobs would love Chili’s new magical burger concoction. https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/chilis-testing-new-five-meat-boss-burger
- Rob filed his taxes early this year to beat anyone else filing a tax return in his name to the punch. Robert waited until the last minute. Why? Because doing your taxes sucks ass and apparently the Twitter community agrees. https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/funny-tax-day-jokes-twitter-reactions-to-tax-day-2018
- A double dose of CRAZY NEWS this week! No reason to feel special though; The Bobs always do at least two stories. Get off your fucking high horse.
- A Florida man steals a case of shitty beer from a dollar store even though he doesn’t drink it and gets caught. Who knew dollar stores even carry beer? https://wtfflorida.com/news/crime/florida-man-steals-beer-even-though-he-dont-drink-it/
- A perfectly healthy 450-pound man eats 21 burritos, has a heart attack, and sues Taco Bell for $4M. http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-who-suffered-heart-attack-after-eating-21-burritos-in-a-row-sues-taco-bell-for-4m/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.