The Two Bobs episode 46 for Monday, December 25, 2017:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Bell’s Expedition Stout. https://www.bellsbeer.com/beer/specialty/expedition-stout
- Robert slurped down a Southern Tier Imperial Choklat Stout. http://www.stbcbeer.com/beer/cholat/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll take our rage out on your Christmas tree.
- Our friends at Take Too Podcast invited us over to discuss Christmas shit. Check it out at https://taketoopodcast.com! Seriously, stop fucking around and just do it.
- You can go directly to the episode here: https://taketoopodcast.com/2017/12/23/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-take-too-holiday-special/
- What makes a better Christmas light show than thousands of LEDs synchronized to Star Wars dubstep music? The answer: Nothing. The Bobs rocked out with their…mics…out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4thVCspAfK4
- A double dose of…you guessed it…CRAZY NEWS. Merry Christmas, Bitches!
- The British hate many things including dentists, a unified currency, and Christmas. Their solution for the latter involves literally beating the shit out of Christmas. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/christmas-rage-room_us_5a3a0e11e4b0b0e5a79e30af
- On a lighter note, a 5-year-old boy calls 911 to warn them about The Grinch. Cute and funny all rolled into one, like that time Aunt Bethany wrapped her cat and tried to give it away for Christmas. Who could blame her? Cats are literally the devil. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/12/20/5-year-old-calls-911-to-report-that-grinch-plans-to-steal-christmas/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.