The Two Bobs recorded episode 16 on Sunday, April 30, 2017. They convinced the state of Ohio to secede (finally). Enjoy!
- We’re 16 episodes in! Nothing is going to stop us now, except maybe an apocalypse.
- Baseball …’Nuff said.
- Rob attended a Tigers game over the weekend and had an encounter with a coney dog pizza. His life has been forever changed. http://www.freep.com/story/sports/mlb/tigers/2017/03/30/comerica-park-new-food/99844150/
- Healthy eating is hard.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33
- The best place in Vegas to have a heart attack: The Heart Attack Grill http://heartattackgrill.com
- Mom points a gun at barber for taking too long to cut her son’s hair. The Bobs agree that a $6 haircut shouldn’t take more than a minute or two. http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35275834/mom-points-gun-at-barber-because-sons-haircut-was-taking-too-long
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.