The Two Bobs episode 147 for Monday, January 18, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Salted Caramel Imperial Ale from Souther Tier. https://stbcbeer.com/beers/salted-caramel/
- Robert slurped down a Maple Porter from Honor Brewing. https://untappd.com/b/honor-brewing-company-night-vision-maple-porter/1874113
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll expose your nasal sexual fetish to the world.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like little people porn: You’re probably into it but you don’t necessarily tell your friends about it.
- A confused bodybuilder with some strange preferences https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/bodybuilder-cheats-sex-doll-wife-23299525
- Who knew “throuple” was even a word? We’ll ask a Leprechaun. https://nypost.com/2021/01/12/seattle-throuple-identifies-as-mythical-creatures
- A man nearly catches himself on fire, while making a poor life choice. https://cbs12.com/news/local/florida-man-nearly-set-himself-on-fire-while-trying-to-torch-his-own-home
- Rob reads an article supposedly about pancakes until we realized it was about a weather balloon. OOPS. https://www.wesh.com/article/video-meteorologist-barely-manages-to-launch-weather-balloon-and-not-herself-during-blizzard/35227399
- A couple is caught outside past the COVID curfew, with a risky excuse. https://www.thepigeonexpress.com/wife-walks-husband-on-a-leash-to-breach-covid-19-curfew/
- A man who is aroused by getting a nasal swab shoved up his nose until it touches his brain. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-with-sexual-fetish-about-nasal-swabs-banned-from-covid-testing-after-192-negative-tests/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.