The Two Bobs episode 206 for Monday, February 27, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a KBS Chocolate Cherry from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/kbs-chocolate-cherry/
- Robert took down a Double Dark Chocolate Biggie S’Mores from Three Notch’d. https://threenotchdbrewing.com/products/double-dark-chocolate-biggie-smores
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll borrow your credit card and buy one of everything from Dollar General.
- A man loses a bunch of weight by eating ten slices of pizza every day causing us all to rethink our fitness journeys. https://studyfinds.org/all-you-can-eat-pizza-diet/
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is as mind-blowing as a Los Angeles blizzard.
- Florida Man® robbed a gas station and left his debit card behind. https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/florida-man-leaves-his-debit-card-at-gas-station-break-in-deputies-say
- Florida Woman® bathed naked in a library parking lot. https://nbc-2.com/news/2023/02/08/naked-immokalee-woman-used-library-parking-lot-to-freshen-up/
- Florida Man® loaded up $1,400 worth of goods into his shorts at Dollar General. https://96krock.com/2023/02/21/florida-man-and-his-accomplice-steal-1400-in-merchandise-from-dollar-general-by-stuffing-items-in-their-shorts/
- Florida Woman® wrecked her car driving on the wrong side of the road and blamed oncoming traffic. https://cbs12.com/news/local/anessia-jines-their-bad-woman-driving-the-wrong-way-blames-oncoming-traffic-for-crash-deputies-say-okaloosa-county-sheriffs-office-february-20-2023?
- A criminal caught after cutting off 37 man buns (a.k.a. “knop tots”) claims he “was doing the lord’s work.” We can’t necessarily disagree with him. https://dailynewsreported.com/breakingnews/criminal-caught-after-cutting-off-37-man-buns-in-one-day-claims-he-was-doing-the-lords-work/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.