The Two Bobs episode 123 for Monday, February 24, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Robusta Nut Coconut Chocolate Porter from Petoskey Brewing. https://www.petoskeybrewing.com/ontap
- Robert had a Red Zeppelin IPA from Blue Mountain. https://bluemountainbrewery.com/beer/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or we’ll put a life size Donald Trump cutout at the foot of your bed while you’re asleep.
- We found actual footage of elderly listener trying to give Rob gas money. https://twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1226905547523293188?s=21
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like finally getting your hands on a Popeye’s chicken sandwich only to find out someone replaced the chicken with dog shit.
- A trooper finds a bag of drugs labeled “BAG OF DRUGS” in someone’s car. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/02/04/trooper-finds-bag-labeled-bag-full-drugs/4661250002/
- This guy was pissed when he was told he couldn’t bring his emotional support Trump cutout to dialysis. https://foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/man-upset-that-he-cant-take-life-sized-cardboard-cutout-of-trump-to-dialysis
- A guy with “crime pays” tattooed across his forehead is in jail…again. https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-huge-forehead-tattoo-crime-pays-back-jail/story?id=69067514
- A California man assaulted a restaurant employee with a burrito. https://abc7news.com/5944112/
- A burglar snorted dried semen thinking it was cocaine and contracted herpes and syphilis. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/burglar-snorts-dried-sperm-thinking-it-was-cocaine-contracts-herpes-and-syphilis/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.