The Two Bobs episode 173 for Monday, January 24, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a The PastryArchy Naked Fish from DuClaw. https://duclaw.com/beers/the-pastryarchy-naked-fish/
- Robert nursed a Chocolate Peanut Butter Imperial Moo Hoo Stout from Terrapin. https://shop.terrapinbeer.com/collections/to-go-beer/products/chocolate-peanut-butter-pretzel-imperial-moo-hoo-stout
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll send you empty boxes of Girl Scout cookies just to mess with you.
- We reviewed the most delicious Girl Scout cookies because we’re fat and hungry. https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-best-girl-scout-cookies
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS proves that idiocy is still alive and well in the world, especially in Florida.
- A man arrested after a high-speed police chase claimed he wanted to finish his burger before he stopped. https://www.myarklamiss.com/news/top-stories/i-wanted-to-finish-my-hamburger-monroe-man-arrested-after-high-speed-chase/
- Kim Jong Un asks his people to make more poop. Considering how terrified they all are of him, North Korea will probably produce more shit than the rest of the world combined. https://www.thedailybeast.com/desperate-kim-jong-un-pleads-with-north-korean-citizens-to-make-more-poop
- A woman was rushed to the hospital after eating 32 sushi rolls in one sitting. https://nypost.com/2022/01/17/woman-who-ate-32-sushi-rolls-in-one-sitting-rushed-to-the-er/
- Ritz Crackers are being rebranded after backlash from offended caucasians. https://dailynewsreported.com/food/ritz-crackers-to-be-rebranded-as-ritz-biscuits-after-backlash-from-offended-caucasians/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.