The Two Bobs episode 56 for Monday, March 12, 2018:
- Apple employees keep running into walls at the company’s new headquarters. LOLZ. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/03/i-walked-into-a-glass-door-911-recordings-from-apples-new-campus/
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed his weekly dose of beaver asshole and had a Vanilla Porter by Breckenridge Brewery.https://www.breckbrew.com/beers/vanilla-porter-1
- Bill Shakespeare once said “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” He was probably drinking an oatmeal stout when he wrote that. Robert’s destiny this week was a Shakespeare Stout by Rogue. https://www.rogue.com/beers/shakespeare-stout
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or your teeth are going to end up in someone’s cashew chicken.
- See a list of all our previously enjoyed beers at http://www.thetwobobs.com/what-are-we-drinking/
- Alexa, being the stupid bitch that she is, has been randomly creeper laughing at her owners. Amazon is aware of the issue and will fix it when they damn well please. https://www.buzzfeed.com/venessawong/amazon-alexa-devices-are-laughing-creepy
- All was right in the world until people started ordering pizza on their sneakers. http://www.fox13news.com/consumer/pizza-hut-launches-pizza-ordering-sneakers-the-pie-tops
- The Bobs review the 10 drunkest cities in America. Robert is down with moving to any of them except Milwaukee. That place is for the birds. https://www.supercall.com/culture/drunkest-cities-in-america
- CRAZY NEWS! You can thank us later.
- A time traveler claims to have traveled to 2030 and met himself from 40 years in the future. After you’re done mentally digesting the math you might just realize that this is bullshit and you just wasted precious minutes of your meaningless existence mowing over fake math. Haha. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/time-traveller-2030-claims-met-12134558
- A lady finds a bloody tooth in a bag of cashews. That’s almost as crazy as that time Robert found a penis in a pizza box. It wouldn’t have been as awkward if it weren’t still attached to the delivery driver. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-tooth-cashews_us_5aa16c77e4b002df2c61fb24
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.