Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:09:54 — 32.3MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs episode 50 for Monday, January 29, 2018:
- The Bobs broadcast live on Facebook this week to celebrate their 50th episode!
- You can watch the live episode on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TwoBobsPodcast/videos/1822253194453713/
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a The Double Magician from Shorts. https://www.shortsbrewing.com/beers/double-magician/
- Robert nursed a Dawn of the Red IPA from Ninkasi Brewing. http://www.ninkasibrewing.com/delicious/beers/flagship-series/dawn-of-the-red.html
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobertand @RobFromTTB or we’ll burn down all of your neighborhood Taco Bell locations.
- Robert’s wife Melissa called in to call The Bobs out on past misguided history lessons. A few notes from the conversation:
- Melissa is not the boss of us.
- Rob’s drunken tirades should never be taken seriously.
- Plymouth Rock did indeed exist in the 1400’s, we just didn’t know yet.
- Melissa seems to have missed the big picture, which is that Squanto was a piece of shit human being and the world is a better place without him.
- The Bobs had a few other call-ins including their worst listener Karen, her daughter Cassidy, Elderly Listener, and their first ever live conversation with Scary Caller!
- Rob sleeps like a bear. Robert, on the other hand, likes to add a little more flare to his sleep cycles.
- 37 batshit crazy things people have done in their sleep. https://www.buzzfeed.com/carolinekee/why-are-you-sleeping-with-a-watermelon
- Yet another double dose of CRAZY NEWS! The Bobs are making podcasting great again, unless you’re from Mexico.
- Locals (Read: rednecks) from a town in Alabama held a candlelight vigil for their Taco Bell that burned down. Must have been their only restaurant. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/taco-bell-candlelight-vigil_us_5a6679e1e4b0e5630072d2be
- The author of Alcoholic’s Guide to Adventure was arrested after making a drunken 911 call claiming his wife had transformed into a black widow spider. He must be working on his next book. Keep an eye out for it on Oprah’s book club! https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/william-rutger-911-alcoholics-guide-to-adventure_us_5a60e20ee4b05085db606edf
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.