The Two Bobs episode 228 for Monday, September 25, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- We talked more about nerdy iPhone shit. You’ll live.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is as ironic as Lauren Boebert giving a handy in a theatre while preaching that schools are grooming kids.
- Hank the Tank, made famous on a prior TTB episode (see TTB175: Suitcase Getaway), has been captured near Lake Tahoe. https://www.npr.org/2023/08/07/1192455516/hank-the-tank-bear-lake-tahoe
- A Krispy Kreme truck in Alaska was invaded by bears. That’s unsurprisingly the only newsworthy thing to happen that day in Alaska. https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2023/09/19/Krispy-Kreme-van-bears-Alaska/8351695143277/
- Florida Man® was arrested by trying to run on water from Florida to London using a makeshift inflatable hamster wheel. Apparently, you’re not supposed to do that. https://news.sky.com/story/man-arrested-after-trying-to-run-from-florida-to-london-in-a-makeshift-hamster-wheel-12956130
- A woman in North Dakota was arrested after kicking a police office in the butt. https://www.kxnet.com/crime-tracker/minot-woman-arrested-for-kicking-police-officers-butt-literally/
- Pepperidge Farm has finally announced that it’s okay to pour milk on your Goldfish Crackers and eat them like cereal if you’ve recently lost a kid, or something. https://clickhole.com/laying-down-the-law-pepperidge-farm-has-announced-that-its-fine-to-pour-milk-on-your-goldfish-crackers-and-eat-them-like-cereal-if-youve-recently-lost-a-kid-or-something-but-otherwi/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.