The Two Bobs episode 34 for Monday, September 18, 2017:
- Life happens so The Bobs are taking next week off. Don’t worry, they’ll be back with more podcast goodness the following week!
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob struggled through a Michael Faricy’s Stout by Arbor Brewing Co. http://www.arborbrewing.com/beers/michael-faricys-irish-stout/
- Robert had better luck with an Imperial Pumpkin Ale by Weyerbacher Brewing. http://www.weyerbacher.com/beers/seasonal/imperial-pumpkin-ale/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 and you’ll be entered in a sweepstakes! Entries must be submitted by December 31, 1967. Also, there is no sweepstakes.
- Tangent #1: Kathy Griffin still won’t STFU. https://www.thecut.com/2017/08/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-interview.html
- Tangent #2: Eminem. Rob raps for everyone.
- Tangent #3: The Bobs like pumpkins, especially when they’re in the form of Oreos.
- Scary caller returns, leading the way for Tangent #4: Google voice to text fail.
- The 85 greatest tweets of all time according to a guy at Buzzfeed named Tanner. In typical fashion The Bobs butcher the shit out of it and hilarity ensues. https://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/tweet-game-strong
- Crazy news! A pantless woman in Indiana blames vampires for destroying her hotel room. Check out her mugshot in the linked article. She looks exactly like you’d imagine she would (think Exorcist). https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/09/14/police-pantless-woman-blames-vampires-for-destroying-hotel-room/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #AskTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.