The Two Bobs episode 153 for Monday, April 19, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Bakken from Homes Brewery. https://www.homesbrewery.com/brewpub-menu
- Robert managed to follow the rules this week and had an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Porter from Center of the Universe. https://cotubrewing.com/beer/oatmeal-cookie-porter/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or your Elmo will never be the same.
- We often do things to exact revenge on our spouses but only fools tweet about it. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/petty-things-couples-do-mad-tweets_l_60622e7cc5b65d1c28182a24
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like cauliflower pizza: You’ll settle for it if there’s nothing better but it really just makes you sad. Enjoy!
- Side bar: I promised Robert I wouldn’t copy and paste this week’s show notes after almost forgetting to do them. The bastard texted my wife to remind me!
- This nutjob was arrested four times in less than 24 hours. https://www.wfsb.com/news/woman-in-plainfield-arrested-4-times-in-24-hours/article_17d05a3e-9b83-11eb-b88c-6b1b4847849c.html
- Kellie made Rob eat cat food for dinner so it’s only fitting that we discussed feline-inspired dinner recipes. They’re purrfect. https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/fancy-feast-cookbook-humans-inspired-cat-food
- A Rochester Hills home inspector got caught banging an Elmo doll on the job. In his defense, we’re pretty sure Elmo was making sexual advances and he was coerced. https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2021/04/07/home-inspector-rochester-hills-elmo-doll/7130718002/
- This guy was caught jerking off in a Publix parking lot. What an idiot! That’s what Walmart parking lots are for! http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/popped-at-publix-539420
- A North Carolina man was forced to pay $1.2 million in alimony after cheating on his wife with the ghost of Marilyn Monroe. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-forced-to-pay-1-2m-in-alimony-after-cheating-on-wife-with-ghost-of-marilyn-monroe-using-a-ouija-board/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.