The Two Bobs episode 203 for Monday, January 30, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Chocolate Cinnamon Churro Pastry Stout from Untitled Art. https://untappd.com/b/untitled-art-chocolate-cinnamon-churro-pastry-stout/5140553
- Robert took down a CHONK Pineapple Whhhip from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-chonk-pineapple-whhhip/4546498
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll lock you in a dog crate.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS has more discrepancies than George Santos’s resume.
- Don’t be a burglar in Queensland, Australia. https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/queensland-dad-applauded-for-gold-reaction-to-wouldbe-thieves/news-story/ec2c0b6c7a666248a1020f117ab5ade5
- Get paid to eat cheese every night! https://www.foodandwine.com/get-paid-to-eat-cheese-every-night-7096474
- These humans locked themselves in dog crates. https://abc7chicago.com/viral-video-dog-crates-locked-in-crate-couple-locks-themselves/12718941/
- Soccer porn is where the party’s at. https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/17/porn-audio-starts-playing-during-bbc-soccer-broadcast-network-apologizes/
- Don’t drive drunk and then call your drunk friend to come pick you up to avoid being arrested. https://www.mlive.com/news/2023/01/driver-arrested-for-owi-after-trying-to-help-friend-getting-arrested-for-owi.html
- Britney Spears kicked a stalker in the face and he didn’t seem to mind at all. https://dailynewsreported.com/sun-glasses/britney-spears-kicks-stalker-in-the-face-and-he-doesnt-seem-to-mind-at-all/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.