The Two Bobs episode 161 for Monday, August 30, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a XI Anniversary Stout from Oddside Ales. https://oddsideales.com/beer/all-our-craft-beers/
- Robert had a Vanilla Imperial Stout from Hubbard’s Cave. https://untappd.com/b/hubbard-s-cave-vanilla-imperial-stout-all-canned-dates/1177330
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @robertk328 or we’ll get you drunk and convince you to marry your sister.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS comes with a fun fill-in-the-blank puzzle: Go _______ your _______ in the _______ with a _______!
- Beaches in some foreign country (Rob didn’t feel like looking it up) are closed after rampaging cows injure tourists. https://nypost.com/2021/08/21/corsica-closes-beaches-after-rampaging-cows-hurt-tourists/
- A gigantic poop paralyzes a man for two weeks. https://www.thebigsmoke.com.au/2021/08/22/gigantic-poop-almost-kills-man-paralyses-him-for-two-weeks/
- Another floating sex doll was mistaken for a dead body.https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/23/sex-doll-mistaken-for-body-in-canal-as-police-invite-owner-to-collect-it-15135790/
- This week in Florida: A man was arrested for offering an undercover cop a hamburger in exchange for sex. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/hamburger-hooker-287593
- A drugged-up man climbed up to the ceiling of a Home Depot and was launched by a sprinkler. https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2021/07/23/crazed-drugged-up-guy-climbs-up-to-home-depot-ceiling-gets-launched-by-sprinklers/
- A Mississippi judge ordered a man to marry his own sister after a paternity test proved he was the father of three beautifully fucked up kids.https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/mississippi-judge-orders-man-to-marry-his-own-sister-after-paternity-test-proves-he-is-father-of-three/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.