The Two Bobs episode 197 for Monday, November 28, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Dave thoroughly enjoyed a French Toast Bastard from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/french-toast-bastard/
- Robert improperly poured a Peanut Butter Milk Stout Nitro from Left Hand Brewing Company. https://lefthandbrewing.com/beers/peanut-butter-milk-stout-nitro
- Follow us on Untapped at @mcfly227 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll invite the world’s dirtiest man skinny dipping in your pool.
- Rob’s not here, so why not have a guest? Friend of the show Dave steps in while Rob is somewhere warm.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like a dog carrying a severed head around Zacatecas — SHOCKING!
- Someone decided to smuggle a handgun onto an airplane. Inside a raw chicken. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tsa-gun-raw-chicken-carry-on-bag-plane-florida/
- A Floridian blames his car issues on space aliens… from outer space. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article268054902.html
- A rental property is being overrun by ghosts who can’t keep their pants on. https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-homeowner-hooker-ghosts-taken-over-rental-property-trying-stir-up-business
- What’s better than a dog carrying a severed head down around town? We can’t think of anything. https://nypost.com/2022/10/31/dog-runs-with-decapitated-head-in-mouth-through-mexican-town/
- Who knew hot dogs could be dangerous? Cardiologists, for one, but some unsuspecting concert-goers found out the hard way. https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local/hot-dog-vendor-arrested-for-stabbing-hot-dog-vendor-outside-petco-park/509-287e0d17-716a-49c3-894b-17d115e15ee0
- Mexican food is delicious but doesn’t always agree with you. This guy tried to use that to his advantage. https://dailynewsreported.com/enviromental/houston-man-arrested-with-condoms-full-of-heroin-in-his-buttocks-blames-bad-mexican-food/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.