We’ve had some stuff come up that has kept us out of the studio but we’ll be back on Monday June 25 with TTB067!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:31 — 29.2MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs Podcast episode 66 for Monday, June 4, 2018:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Scientists and doctors and shit just discovered the first ever negative impact of significant smartphone usage: numbness in users’ thumbs. It’s caused by repetitive thumb tapping over a long period of time. This is exactly why guys shouldn’t type with their penises. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/19/technology/smartphone-overuse-numb-thumb.html
- There are certain pivotal moments in our lives that meld is into the people we are like graduating college, getting married, having children, and eating new Oreo flavors. The good news is at least one of those things is guaranteed to happen this year. https://www.delish.com/food-news/a20900481/oreo-new-flavors-2018/
- Check out our friends over at Snackmasters (just as long as it doesn’t interfere with listening to our show). Go to http://snackmastersinc.podbean.com.
- The world was extra crazy this week so we’re delighting you with a triple dose of CRAZY NEWS! You can repay us in beer and pizza…and cash.
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.