Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:02:25 — 28.6MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs recorded episode 15 on Sunday, April 23, 2017. Al Gore stopped by and discussed global warming (no he didn’t). Enjoy!
- It’s Sunday Funday! The Bobs kept busy.
- Robert was wearing his The Two Bobs T-shirt. Rob’s T-shirt was conveniently absent.
- Baseball happened. Rob’s Tigers are mostly injured. Robert’s Nationals forgot how to lose a game and their bullpen isn’t “shitty” anymore.
- Robert has control issues. He also admits he’s sometimes wrong. Rob refuses to admit he’s ever wrong (If there’s contradictory information out there he has it buried deep in his backyard).
- Sharing is caring, so don’t be an asshole and spread the love! (Please, and thank you).
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Wells Banana Bread Beer by Charles Wells (http://www.charleswells.co.uk/our-company/our-products/wells-banana-bread-beer/)
- Robert slurped down a Flying Dog Bloodline Blood Orange IPA (http://flyingdogbrewery.com/new-release-bloodline-blood-orange-ipa/)
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB
- 10 beer myths debunked (https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/beer-myths-debunked/on-tap)
- 19 people who probably just started World War III (https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/unforgivable)
- Twerking Ukrainian girl causes head on road collision (http://www.fox5dc.com/news/249903883-story)
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.