The Two Bobs episode 136 for Monday, August 10, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Sheehan’s Irish Stout from Rockford Brewing. https://untappd.com/b/rockford-brewing-company-michigan-sheehan-s-irish-stout/279201
- Robert indulged himself in a Lucy Juicy DIPA from Solace Brewing. https://solacebrewing.com/beer/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll hide face masks in your chicken nuggets.
- Drinking is fun! https://www.addictions.com/explore/bad-and-boozy/
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is worse than ordering chicken nuggets from McDonald’s only to realize they forgot the sauce.
- A lady in the UK freaked out after realizing her daughter’s chicken nuggets included an extra ingredient. https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/my-daughter-choked-chicken-mcnugget-4395298
- Sleep Standards is giving five lucky couples $3,000 to have sex on mattresses and review them.https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a33500918/sleep-standards-couple-sex-mattresses-dream-job/
- A pizza delivery guy gets busted for jerking off in his girlfriend’s car in public. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/circle-k/circle-k-jerk-386052
- A German nudist was caught chasing a while boar that stole his laptop. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/07/german-nudist-chases-wild-boar-that-stole-laptop-berlin-teufelssee
- Three elders died within minutes of each other after a 72-hour-long sex marathon. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/three-elders-die-within-minutes-during-a-threesome-that-turned-into-a-72-hour-long-sex-marathon/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.