The Two Bobs episode 126 for Monday, March 30, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale from Eagle Brewery, formally known as Well’s. Again, we’ve already had this beer on the show before. We blame the pandemic. https://eaglebrewery.co.uk/beers/sticky-toffee-pudding/
- Robert had a CBS from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/cbs/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or we’ll replace your hand soap with cheese.
- COVID-19 banter because we haven’t gotten enough of it lately.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS will make you wonder how society is going to make it through this pandemic. Here’s a hint: don’t do any of the things most of these dipshits have done.
- Woman discovers the bar soap she’s been using to wash her hands is actually a block of cheese. https://www.irishpost.com/news/woman-discovers-bar-soap-shes-washing-hands-days-block-cheese-181710
- This Instawhore thought it would be a good idea to lick a toilet seat to prove that she’s a complete fucking moron. Mission: Accomplished. https://www.businessinsider.sg/girl-films-herself-licking-plane-toilet-seat-coronavirus-challenge-video-2020-3
- Oregon police have asked the public to stop calling 911 when they’ve run out of toilet paper. https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-police-public-stop-calling-911-toilet-paper
- A Portland strip club closed due to coronavirus opened a curbside food delivery service called “Boober Eats”. https://www.inquisitr.com/5950409/portland-strip-club-boober-eats/
- A man is hospitalized for believing eating toilet paper would cure him from coronavirus. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-hospitalized-after-he-believed-eating-toilet-paper-could-cure-him-from-coronavirus/
- Chinese authorities have confirmed that patient zero had sex with bats. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/covid-19-chinese-health-authorities-confirm-patient-zero-had-sex-with-bats/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.