The Two Bobs episode 141 for Monday, October 19, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Pumpkin Spice Latte Ale from Atwater. https://www.atwaterbeer.com/beer/pumpkin-spice-latte-ale/
- Robert experienced The Oxorcist II Imperial Pumpkin Ale from Old Ox Brewery. https://www.oldoxbrewery.com/beer/the-oxorcist/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or we’ll throw bags of barf on your driveway.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like that one time your urologist forgot to lube up his finger before your prostate exam and you enjoyed it, you sick fucker.
- A church keeps finding bags of vomit in its parking lot. https://www.tysonsreporter.com/2020/10/09/locals-befuddled-by-bags-of-barf-at-vienna-church/
- You might want to bring your own condoms next time you visit Vietnam. https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/asia/vietnam-condom-sold-new-scli-intl/index.html
- It turns out lube isn’t an effective disinfectant. Who knew? https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fabulous/6149811/mum-lube-daughter-school-sanitiser-coronavirus-livingston/
- It’s only acceptable to pull fire alarms when you’re wearing pants. https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/ohio-woman-accused-running-naked-pulling-fire-alarms-tennessee-motel/OKR3LZJZCZB3RAYD76WNDYAXAQ/
- Being titled “Dumbest thieves of the Week” in the state of Florida definitely isn’t something to put on a resume. https://cbs12.com/news/local/florida-duo-named-dumbest-thieves-of-the-week
- Hurricane Delta blasted a 200-ton whale 400 miles from shore. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/hurricane-delta-blasts-200-ton-whale-400-miles-off-coast-of-louisiana-in-middle-of-arkansas-farm/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.