The Two Bobs episode 150 for Monday, February 15, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Peanut Butter Poet from New Holland. https://www.newhollandbrew.com/news-item/january-releases-preorder/
- Robert slurped down an Elbow Patches from Virginia Beer Co. https://www.virginiabeerco.com/yearround/elbowpatches
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll replace your hair products with super glue.
- THREE EPISODES IN A ROW! Holy shit!
- Rob doesn’t know how to communicate with women. Or apparently his dermatologist.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is worse than shorting GameStop at the end of January.
- “A burglar with a pitchfork walks into a house” isn’t just the start of bad joke. https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/partially-clothed-burglar-armed-with-pitchfork-breaks-into-stafford-home/article_ef38bd2a-6967-11eb-bdf7-1713fdacad0f.html
- “You can fix anything with super glue” shouldn’t be taken literally. https://www.popularmechanics.com/home/a28172758/how-to-remove-super-glue/
- “I’m making a guitar out of my dead uncle” is a true sign that you’re talking to a serial killer. https://www.folkspaper.com/topic/florida-man-turns-dead-uncles-skeleton-into-a-playable-guitar-says-his-uncle-would-be-smiling-up-from-hell-5685492689403904.html
- “Is that a corpse or a snowman?” is something you never want to hear from a law enforcement officer. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9249487/Dutch-cops-investigating-murder-discover-victim-SNOWMAN.html
- “I hope you like huge asses” is something you never want to hear from the surgeon who just gave your wife a boob job. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-wakes-up-boob-job-23473615
- “I prefer frosted urinal cakes” is a great indication that your janitor is broken. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/binge-eater-hospitalized-after-gobbling-up-more-than-30-lbs-of-urinal-deodorizers/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.