The Two Bobs episode 193 for Monday, September 26, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Cookies & Cream Milkshake Stout from Rochester Mills. https://untappd.com/b/rochester-mills-production-brewery-and-taproom-cookies-and-cream-milkshake-stout/4583857
- Robert took down a Cherry Fluff Sour from Ballad Brewing. https://untappd.com/b/ballad-brewing-cherry-fluff-sour/4141714
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll eat your Chinese food.
- Robert got his iPhone despite his best effort to delay the process.
- Kelloggs thinks you want to add water to your cereal. It just might be awesome. https://www.foodandwine.com/news/kelloggs-instabowls-add-water-cereal
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is all true, especially the one about the guy who was a dick to his co-workers after pretending to have amnesia.
- Kentucky is boring. To prove it, here’s a story about a guy being arrested for dancing on the interstate. https://www.clayconews.com/news/20587-knox-county-man-arrested-off-interstate-75-south-of-london-kentucky-by-lso-deputies-during-complaint-investigation-of-subject-dancing
- An avalanche of dildos and lube spilled all over the highway after a truck flipped over. https://www.newsweek.com/avalanche-sex-toys-spill-out-highway-after-truck-flips-over-1743642
- A family brawled over Chinese takeout. Someone must have let the gravy congeal. That shit never goes back. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/chinese-takeout-attack-970615
- An entrepreneur shoplifted TVs from a Walmart and then sold them in the parking lot. https://www.wvlt.tv/2022/09/12/man-arrested-stealing-tvs-walmart-selling-them-parking-lot/
- A man faked amnesia so he could go on a cruise. He’s also an asshole, from the amnesia. https://dailynewsreported.com/inspirational/man-fakes-amnesia-to-get-time-off-work-so-he-can-go-on-a-cruise-when-he-returns-he-is-rude-and-offensive-to-his-co-workers-on-account-of-his-amnesia/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.