The Two Bobs episode 209 for Monday, March 27, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Praline Imperial Porter from Odd Side. https://untappd.com/b/odd-side-ales-praline/5190258
- Robert took down a CHONK White Chocolate & Peach from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-chonk-white-chocolate-and-peach/4984133
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll train your dog to fight crime.
- More fucking connection issues. Rob blames Xfinity but by the time this episode airs he will have gotten rid of them. If that doesn’t fix things there may never be an episode 210. Only time will tell!
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS isn’t nearly as bad as congress’s badgering of TikTok’s CEO.
- A man was found smoking boogers laced with cocaine in a courthouse restroom. Please note: It was Robert’s idea to start this week with a Daily News Reported story so you can blame him for this. https://dailynewsreported.com/car-wax/man-found-smoking-his-boogers-in-courthouse-bathroom-gets-his-3rd-felony-strike-after-his-boogers-test-positive-for-cocaine/
- Florida Woman® asked her city’s Board to create Sugar Daddy & Mommy Appreciation Day. https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/boca-raton-woman-asks-city-board-to-create-sugar-daddy-and-mommy-appreciation-day/2990958/
- A Canadian man failed his driving test and hit four people then proceeded to do burnouts in a parking lot. https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/kitchener/2023/3/21/1_6322088.html
- The city of Regina apologized after being too sexy with their new slogan. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/experience-regina-brand-relaunch-1.6784321
- A man was caught trying to steal a dog from a shelter to help him fight crime. https://dailynewsreported.com/breakingnews/man-caught-trying-to-steal-a-dog-from-an-animal-shelter-to-help-him-fight-crime/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.