The Two Bobs recorded episode 9 on Tuesday, March 7, 2017. They enhanced the meaning of life. Enjoy!
- Episode 10 is upon us. We’re officially adolescents.
- Send us your favorite TTB moments. Robert (not Rob, he doesn’t know how to edit audio) is hoping to put together something special based on your feedback.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Get $12,000 richer–or less poor–drinking beer (https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/get-paid-to-drink-beer-travel-as-a-world-of-beer-drink-it-intern)
- A craft beer hotel might be a real thing. What could be better than a beer jacuzzi? (http://mashable.com/2017/03/04/beer-hotel/)
- Drinking beer in the shower might be a thing? (https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/best-shower-beer-brews-according-to-craft-brewers/on-tap)
- The drunkest guy ever tries to buy beer…he’s unsuccessful. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2XeVs4wqdE)
- The Bobs discussed things that take their rage meters to 999 (https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5wnial/what_turns_your_rage_meter_up_to_999/)
- Robert is obsessed with correcting people
- The scoop on sherbert vs. sherbet (https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/sherbet-vs-sherbert)
- Virginia bill would fine slow drivers in left lane (http://wtop.com/virginia/2017/01/va-bill-fine-slow-drivers-left-lane/)
- Robert is more sensitive than we knew
- Jaden Smith enlightens us with his universal knowledge. (http://mashable.com/2017/03/02/jaden-smith-universe-facts/)
- Japanese man stabs himself to get out of work. (http://www.japankyo.com/2017/02/wacky-weird-interesting-japanese-news-nagoya-man-stabs-himself-lie-police-day-off-work-arrest-subway.html) (http://www.japankyo.com/2017/03/wacky-weird-japanese-news-fukuoka-kurume-man-stabs-himself-get-day-off-work.html)
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.