The Two Bobs episode 19 for Monday, May 22, 2017:
- Rob bought a pickup truck. He’s making ‘Murica great again.
- The Bobs got a creepy ass voicemail. Not even Google could decipher what the guy was saying.
- We reminisced about our chat with Elderly Listener last week.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob drank a Milk Stout Nitro by Left Hand Brewing Co. and demonstrated how to properly pour a nitro beer. http://www.lefthandbrewing.com
- Robert enjoyed a Samuel Adams Rebel Grapefruit IPA while Rob accused him of drinking non-craft beer. https://www.samueladams.com/craft-beers/rebel-family/rebel-grapefruit-ipa
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33
- Our friends at You Don’t Know Ish (http://youdontknowish.podbean.com/) wanted to know whether or not a leaky ceiling dream meant Robert wet the bed. Nope. #fakenews
- You can also follow them on Twitter at twitter.com/_youdontknowish
- More talk about dreams and such
- Men’s rompers are real. The Bobs won’t be participating in this new fashion trend. https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomvellner/romphim-i-hardly-knew-him
- Stupid people do stupid shit. Some examples:
- Two idiotic blokes cover a trampoline with 1,000 mouse traps and dive in. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/slow-motion-mouse-traps_us_59142245e4b030d4f1efc1ec
- Man realizes he’s on TV and cuts a rug on top of a parking garage. http://mashable.com/2017/05/18/man-dances-on-tv-helicopter-camera
- Aussie punches a great white shark in the nose and tells it to “Get the F___ off!” https://www.buzzfeed.com/deannye/what-you-got-mick-fanning
- Some genius tries to make out with a rattlesnake. You already know what happens next. http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/florida-mans-attempt-to-kiss-rattlesnake-goes-horribly-wrong/
- Crazy news story! Idiot Punches a cop at McDonald’s and gets the holy hell tased out of him. https://origin.foodbeast.com/news/mcd-punches-cop/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.