The Two Bobs episode 54 for Monday, February 26, 2018:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob slurped down a Powerline Porter by Latitude 42 Brewing Co.
- Robert enjoyed a Baltic Anomaly by New Holland Brewing.
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or you’re getting feces flung at your chest like a Japenese porn actress making a scat film.
- See a list of all our previously enjoyed beers at http://www.thetwobobs.com/what-are-we-drinking/
- The Bobs discuss the chocolate ass epidemic that’s sweeping the globe.
- Do you drink with your co-workers? Hopefully you follow more of these guidelines than The Bobs.
- The mass media outlets are run by Russian trolls and can no longer be trusted (just ask our president). Luckily The Bobs are committed to bringing you the only news you’ll need this week. You can thank them now with cash. Yes, they accept PayPal. Anyway, here’s another double dose of CRAZY NEWS to wet your teets.
- An Indiana lady is spotted shoplifting by an overpaid security guard and goes ape shit on him. Literally no pun intended.
- In a failed attempt to restore the white shark’s reputation of being a kind, cuddly ocean creature, a shark-hugging Greenpeace hippy gets his arm bitten off.
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.