The Two Bobs Podcast episode 62 for Monday, April 30, 2018:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob feasted on a Java Chip Mint Stout by Odd Side Ales. https://oddsideales.com/our-beers.html
- Robert had himself a Blood Orange Imperial Ale by Buffalo Bill’s Brewery. http://buffalobillsbrewery.com
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or you’ll be swallowing bullets courtesy of Betty White and an AK-47.
- See all the beers we’ve had on the show on our What Are We Drinking? page.
- Rambling Rob left The Bobs a voicemail. They’re just glad he made it to his car alive.
- Visit randomrobcast.com! His podcast is much better than his shoddy web site.
- The Bobs also got a text message that offered a great segue into a discussion about shitty life hacks. You should try all of them. https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/21-hilariously-shitty-life-hacks-that-you-should-ne
- Unicorn saddles are real just like elves and eskimos.
- A double dose of CRAZY NEWS this week because The Bobs still love you in spite of all your inadequacies.
- A millennial from Colorado is bitten by a shark, after being attacked by a bear, after being bitten by a snake. It’s almost like Darwin is trying to tell him something but he’s too dumb to listen. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dylan-mcwilliams-shark-bear-attack_us_5addfa37e4b036e7aeb4f9e0
- An old lady from California fends off a street gang with an AK-47. Hot. http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/grandmother-with-ak-47-saves-cops-being-attacked-by-street-gang/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.