The Two Bobs Podcast episode 66 for Monday, June 4, 2018:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Coffee Tough Guy by Begyle Brewing https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/30121/173057/
- Robert took down a Dankwood by Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/latest-news/2018/new-beer-release-dankwood-2/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll force you to fight geriatrics.
- See all the beers we’ve had on the show on our What Are We Drinking? page.
- Scientists and doctors and shit just discovered the first ever negative impact of significant smartphone usage: numbness in users’ thumbs. It’s caused by repetitive thumb tapping over a long period of time. This is exactly why guys shouldn’t type with their penises. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/19/technology/smartphone-overuse-numb-thumb.html
- There are certain pivotal moments in our lives that meld is into the people we are like graduating college, getting married, having children, and eating new Oreo flavors. The good news is at least one of those things is guaranteed to happen this year. https://www.delish.com/food-news/a20900481/oreo-new-flavors-2018/
- Check out our friends over at Snackmasters (just as long as it doesn’t interfere with listening to our show). Go to http://snackmastersinc.podbean.com.
- The world was extra crazy this week so we’re delighting you with a triple dose of CRAZY NEWS! You can repay us in beer and pizza…and cash.
- A Canadian man got in trouble for driving the equivalent to a garbage can on wheels while on a suspended license. It’s almost like he has a propensity for being an idiot. https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/driving-from-a-lawn-chair-results-in-numerous-charges-904032
- Another serial pooper was literally caught with his pants down when neighbors installed a night vision camera. https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/neighbours-snap-poo-jogger-in-the-act-with-night-vision-camera/news-story/8fd38ae88142600898b2faa1101cee1f
- A retirement home is raided by FBI agents for running an elderly fight club. This is yet another example of ageism by our government and it needs to stop. Old people have the right to beat this shit out of each other, even if it’s forced. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/retirement-home-raided-by-the-fbi-for-running-elderly-fight-club-7-arrests/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.