The Two Bobs episode 91 for Monday, January 21, 2019:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed an El Rojo from Griffin Claw. https://griffinclawbrewingcompany.com/beer/
- Robert had a Desolation Imperial Porter from 3 Stars Brewing. http://3starsbrewing.com/desolation/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll send you to court with a backpack full of drug paraphernalia.
- Robert got a call from the Microsoft Refund Department. Apparently one of the largest tech companies in the world just went out of business and didn’t make news headlines.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is so insane it makes Trump’s wall seem like a good way to spend $5 billion in taxpayer dollars….Wait….Nope, it’s still a waste of money.
- A woman shows up to court on drug charges with a backpack full of drugs. https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/oh-stark/woman-shows-up-to-court-on-drug-charges-with-backpack-full-of-drugs
- A Mexican cop is called in to break up an orgy only to discover his wife is one of them. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6598761/Two-drunk-women-brawl-orgy-one-got-attention-fellow-police-cadet.html
- Now you semen, now you don’t! https://wjla.com/news/offbeat/man-treated-in-hospital-after-injecting-himself-with-own-semen
- A Florida woman married a ferris wheel. https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-woman-married-ferris-wheel-like-ride-loved-decades-article-1.1516404
- A woman is banned from Walmart for riding a cart while drinking wine out of a Pringle’s container. https://www.ajc.com/news/national/woman-banned-from-walmart-after-riding-cart-while-drinking-wine-from-pringles-can-police-say/pUtXPnUokStQiaJLC0FE1O/
- A California woman sues her parents for being ugly. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/california-woman-sues-her-parents-because-she-is-ugly/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.