The Two Bobs episode 103 for Monday, June 10, 2019:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob had a Dragon’s Milk Reserve: Orange Chocolate from New Holland. https://newhollandbrew.com/beer/dragons-milk-reserve-orange-chocolate/
- Robert enjoyed a Dayglow IPA from Elysian. https://www.elysianbrewing.com/beer/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll send a hooker to your house and call the cops.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS will make that time you snorted blow at church seem as innocent as helping an old lady cross the street.
- A woman is accused of attacking a Burger King manager for not giving her free fries. She wasn’t loving it (Get it?) https://pix11.com/2019/05/29/woman-accused-of-attacking-burger-king-manager-for-not-giving-free-fries/
- A Sarasota man is arrested after being found completely naked in a chicken coop. https://www.mysuncoast.com/2019/06/06/police-sarasota-man-behind-bars-after-being-found-naked-chicken-coop-new-york/
- Police are searching for a twerking thief in Pembroke Pines. https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Police-Search-for-Alleged-Twerking-Thief-in-Pembroke-Pines-510647101.html
- A man hires a prostitute, refuses to pay her, then calls the police when she refuses to leave. https://www.yaktrinews.com/news/richland-pd-man-hires-prostitute-calls-911-when-she-refuses-to-leave-his-home/1083274698
- A man is arrested after giving the police a fake name while wearing a lanyard displaying his actual name. http://www.fox4news.com/news/man-arrested-after-giving-officers-fake-name-while-wearing-lanyard-with-his-real-name
- A woman in Finland left her husband for a German Sheppard and claims that she is now pregnant. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/finland-wife-who-left-husband-for-german-sheppard-claims-she-is-now-pregnant/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.