The Two Bobs episode 137 for Monday, September 7, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Downtown Bourbon Brown by Griffin Claw. https://untappd.com/b/griffin-claw-brewing-company-downtown-bourbon-brown/1087083
- Robert indulged himself in a White Chocolate Raspberry Imperial White Milk Stout. https://stbcbeer.com/beers/white-chocolate-raspberry/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll accuse you of witchcraft.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like a Nickelback song: terrible but you just can’t get it out of your head.
- A couple of expensive cars crashed, and we were there to report it. https://carbuzz.com/news/bugatti-chiron-and-porsche-911-involved-in-4-million-crash
- A dummy stole a tip jar, after applying for a job he probably won’t get. https://www.thepigeonexpress.com/man-robs-pizza-restaurant-right-after-applying-for-a-job-there-gets-caught/
- It’s a well known fact that witchcraft often leads to shootings. https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/crime_and_courts/accusation-of-witchcraft-leads-to-shooting-arrest/article_4306cc20-e7be-11ea-839a-e73ae4644d91.html
- A Ukraine hotttie had to get off the plane in a hurry. Because she was hot. https://www.thesun.ie/news/5852131/woman-walks-plane-wing-too-hot/
- A weirdo drove naked through the Taco Bell drive through because his wife didn’t do her duty and finish his laundry in time for him to eat lunch. https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/oklahoma-man-detained-naked-taco-bell-drive-thru
- Snakes, but not on a plane. You’ll want to keep your mouth closed for this one. https://www.the-sun.com/news/1395500/snake-pulled-throat-slither-sleep-video/
- Some dude named Gaylord sued his parents. For naming him Gaylord. We don’t see the issue. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/teenager-sues-his-parents-for-250000-for-naming-him-gaylord/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.