The Two Bobs episode 192 for Monday, September 19, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Slushy XL Wedding Cheesecake from 450 North. https://untappd.com/b/450-north-brewing-company-slushy-xl-wedding-cheesecake/4788302
- Robert took down an Everybody Love Everybody Rainbow Sherbet Sour from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-everybody-love-everybody/3374269
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll put feces in your sandwich.
- Robert recently visited Michigan and ate puffy tacos and almond boneless chicken, and we drank a lot.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is almost as fun as riding an electric scooter through downtown Detroit.
- Subway, a restaurant famous for making sandwiches out of old yoga mats, apparently uses feces as a condiment. https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/thats-not-chocolate-michigan-woman-claims-subway-sandwich-had-feces-on-it
- A drunk guy made a wrong turn and ended up in the ocean. https://www.delaware-surf-fishing.com/arrest-on-charge-of-dui-made-after-newark-man-drives-vehicle-into-surf-on-navy-beach-at-cape-henlopen/
- Nigerian officials intercepted 7.000 smuggled donkey penises. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11193041/Nigerian-officials-intercept-7-000-smuggled-donkey-penises-international-airport.html
- A man was arrested after letting his dog drive. https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/man-arrested-after-letting-his-dog-drive-vehicle/
- Carjackers interrupted a couple having sex and left them naked in the street, and probably with blue balls. https://nypost.com/2022/09/02/carjackers-interrupt-couple-having-sex-leave-them-naked-in-the-streets/
- A man short on beer money robbed a Circle K only to be arrested several hours later when he returned to buy beer. https://dailynewsreported.com/love-conquers/short-on-beer-money-man-robs-a-circle-k-only-to-be-arrested-several-hours-later-when-he-returns-to-the-same-store-to-buy-beer/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.