The Two Bobs episode 202 for Monday, January 23, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Drippy Popsicle Orange Creamsicle from Abomination Brewing. https://untappd.com/b/abomination-brewing-company-drippy-popsicle-orange-creamsicle/4973064
- Robert took down a Snow on a Maple Tree Imperial Stout from Clown Shoes. https://clown6shoesbeer.com/beer/snow-on-the-maple-tree-2022/
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll lock you in a plane lavatory.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is as fabulous as George Santos’s past life as a drag queen.
- A grocery chain in the Netherlands added a special lane for chatty old people. Wouldn’t they want to move quicker? They’re already on borrowed time as it is. https://mymodernmet.com/dutch-supermarket-slow-lanes-kletskassa/
- A burglar accidentally shot himself during a series of robberies, making him the third dumbest person in this week’s CRAZY NEWS. https://weartv.com/news/local/deputies-man-accidentally-shoots-himself-during-series-of-burglaries-in-okaloosa-county
- Florida Woman® tried to sneak an emotional support boa constrictor onto an airplane. The TSA agent was quoted saying “Get that motherfucking snake off this motherfucking plane.” https://96krock.com/listicle/florida-woman-tries-to-bring-emotional-support-boa-constrictor-onto-plane-in-tampa/
- A Japanese man spent an absurd amount of foreign currency on an ultra-realistic wolf costume. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11601933/Japanese-man-spends-18-000-ultra-realistic-wolf-costume-fulfil-dream.html
- Two men set themselves on fire trying to burn down a California immigration center. https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7zgpq/men-set-on-fire-california-immigration-center-arson
- A flight attendant locked a foul-smelling passenger in an airplane lavatory. Even worse, the captain had the seatbelt sign on at the time. https://dailynewsreported.com/car-wax/flight-attendant-locked-foul-smelling-passenger-in-the-lavatory-for-the-duration-of-the-flight/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.