The Two Bobs episode 200 for Monday, December 19, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Frosted Frog Christmas Ale from Hoppin’ Frog. https://shop.hoppinfrog.com/product/frosted-frog-christmas-ale/
- Robert took down a Frosted Sugar Cookie from Southern Tier. https://stbcbeer.com/beers/frosted-sugar-cookie/
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll pelt you with Christmas trees.
- Its time for our annual Not-So-Secret Santa! Fuck yeah.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is fake, just like elves and eskimos.
- Some people are passionate about free pizza. Florida Man® almost shot someone over it. https://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2022/12/12/free-pizza-leads-to-threats-by-gunman-in-north-fort-myers-deputies-say/69720390007/
- Florida Man® attacked his wife with a Christmas tree after being asked to help with dinner. https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/florida-man-accused-of-attacking-wife-with-christmas-tree-when-asked-to-help-with-making-dinner
- You know it’s a slow day at Tulsa P.D. when guys are being arrested for stealing hot sauce. https://www.fox23.com/news/local/hot-sauce-thief-tulsa-police-accuse-man-stealing-hot-sauce-local-restaurant/SQXYLQVWDRBYFAJ7IMEHXIWUHM/
- A guy in Michigan crashed a vehicle into a colon, or something. https://www.fox17online.com/news/local-news/south-mi/st-joseph/deputies-centreville-man-strips-naked-after-crashing-vehicle-in-colon
- A man won’t stop wearing diapers in public until his wife admits to farted during Thanksgiving dinner years ago. https://dailynewsreported.com/car-wax/man-wont-stop-wearing-diapers-in-public-until-wife-admits-she-lied-about-the-most-horrendous-thing-imaginable/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.