The Two Bobs episode 212 for Monday, April 24, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Porter Rico from Arcadia. https://untappd.com/b/arcadia-brewing-co-porter-rico/1257507
- Robert nursed a Slang Du Jour – Raspberry Cheesecake from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-slang-du-jour-raspberry-cheesecake/4167586
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll fill out hitman job applications in your name.
- Rob pre-drank this week. Enjoy the results.
- Out of all the stories in this week’s CRAZY NEWS, none are as fake as Fox’s coverage of the 2020 election.
- A Tennessee Air National Guardsman was arrested for applying to be a “hitman for hire.” That’s not even the craziest news to come out of Tennessee lately. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tennessee-air-national-guard-hit-man-josiah-ernesto-garcia/
- Don’t be like this guy and jerk off at bus stops. After all, that’s what churches are for. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/dad-caught-masturbating-busy-bus-29689688
- Florida Man® stripped naked, greased himself up, broke into multiple homes and jumped into a swimming pool. There have been reports of shrinkage. https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/04/07/naked-greased-up-florida-man-accused-of-breaking-into-2-homes-jumping-in-pool/
- A grown man threw a temper tantrum over a pre-flight drink. https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/passenger-handcuffed-over-a-pre-flight-drink-tantrum-like-a-5-year-old/
- A zookeeper went missing after spending the weekend alone with an alligator. https://dailynewsreported.com/car-wax/missing-zookeeper-found-in-alligator-feces-after-spending-the-weekend-alone-with-the-gator/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.