The Two Bobs episode 222 for Monday, August 7, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a KBS Blueberry from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/kbs-blueberry/
- Robert nursed a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Porter from Campanology. https://untp.beer/WnVP9
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll pelt you with frozen bananas.
- Robert will no longer be flying with American Airlines.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS has led to several less indictments than our former President faced this week.
- Police in Pennsylvania are searching for a woman throwing frozen bananas at cars. They’ve resorted to using spiked blue shells to track down the suspect. (That’s a Mario Kart reference, for our halfwit listeners. We’re assuming that’s the majority of you.) https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/berks/police-search-for-person-throwing-frozen-bananas-at-cars-in-tilden/article_94b415c6-2c05-11ee-9732-7ff504191bb3.html
- A zoo in China is battling claims that one of their bears is actually a man in a costume. https://www.ladbible.com/community/weird/china-zoo-bear-man-costume-634029-20230731
- A man in Australia was chaaaarged with riding his lawnmower while drunk. https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/jul/27/queensland-lawn-mower-man-ride-joyride-drunk-ride-on
- Two Florida Women® were arrested after an altercation in which a woman’s ear was bitten off. https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-women-arrested-after-july-4-fight-in-which-womans-ear-bitten-off
- A couple found out they’re siblings after 62 years of marriage and don’t give a fuck what you think about it. https://dailynewsreported.com/positive-affirmations/couple-finds-out-theyre-siblings-after-62-years-of-marriage-and-dont-give-a-fck-what-you-think-about-it/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.