The Two Bobs episode 225 for Monday, September 4, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed The Headless Gourdsman from Founders. Robert was angry he didn’t get any. https://untp.beer/6BOV3
- Robert nursed a Hello Newman Hazy IPA from Mustang Sally. https://untp.beer/zLKp2
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll burn your house down using tortilla chips.
- Robert had a bad week.
- Oscar Mayer made a hot dog straw, which quickly sold out. Damnit. https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/oscar-mayer-free-hot-dog-straws/
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like Mitch McConnell standing at a podium: It starts out fine but everyone is just waiting for things to take a turn.
- Florida Man® was attacked by his ex-wife, who apparently still lives with him, with his own CPAP. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/cpap-battery-750362
- A woman in Missouri was arrested after burning a house down using a spicy tortilla chip. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/woman-burns-house-spicy-chip-b2398847.html
- Florida Man® wearing an “I’m the reason the beer’s always gone” T-shirt was arrested on DUI charges. https://cbs12.com/news/local/james-rix-jr-florida-man-arrested-for-dui-wearing-im-the-reason-the-beers-always-gone-t-shirt-marion-oaks-manor-ocala-marion-county-sheriffs-office-august-23-2023
- A man in Indiana was arrested for driving a Power Wheels Jeep in the street while intoxicated. https://www.wthitv.com/news/vincennes-man-arrested-for-driving-a-power-wheels-jeep-in-the-street-while-intoxicated/article_d1c3b0ba-4286-11ee-9170-1bd3932a3e33.html
- A woman with an unhealthy PSL addiction held up a Starbucks at gunpoint. https://dailynewsreported.com/hamoney/woman-addicted-to-pumpkin-spice-holds-up-a-starbucks/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.