The Two Bobs episode 227 for Monday, September 18, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Sweet Baby Banana! from DuClaw. https://duclaw.com/beers/sweet-baby-banana/
- Robert nursed a Farmhouse Pumpkin from Hardywood. https://untappd.com/b/hardywood-park-craft-brewery-farmhouse-pumpkin/80139
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll invite all the local bears over your house for hard seltzers.
- It’s iPhone upgrade time! We talked about it way longer than you want to hear about it. With any luck, Robert has trimmed it down for you.
- Every once in a great while, a CRAZY NEWS segment comes along and changes your life forever. This isn’t one of them.
- Florida Man® lost his shit on a crew burying cables near his lawn. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article279207934.html
- Two passengers having a good time (sexually) in an airplane lavatory were caught when a flight attendant opened the door. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12505057/EasyJet-cabin-crew-catch-two-passengers-having-sex-plane-toilet.html
- A three-legged Florida Bear® broke into a family’s fridge and drank their White Claws. https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/09/06/3-legged-bear-swigs-white-claw-seltzers-from-lake-mary-familys-fridge-report/
- Paw Patrol snacks were recalled after it was discovered that a link posted on the packaging led to a porn web site. There’s no better time to learn the birds and the bees than while eating tasty snacks! https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2023/09/05/Lidl-Paw-Patrol-snacks-recalled-explicit-website/5041693944429/
- A feature build into the new iPhone 15 will let users know when it’s time to throw it into the sea. Cue Phil Schiller’s infamous “Can’t innovate anymore, my ass!” line. https://clickhole.com/awesome-apple-has-announced-that-the-iphone-15-will-notify-you-when-its-time-to-throw-it-into-the-sea/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.