The Two Bobs episode 234 for Monday, December 4, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Banana Nut French Toast from Odd Side. https://untappd.com/b/odd-side-ales-banana-nut-french-toast/3919690
- Robert nursed a Santa Claws: Cinnamon Buns Imperial Stout from Fat Orange Cat. https://untp.beer/75efd9a9a3
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll turn your bedroom into a Boston Market.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS was expelled from Congress for using campaign funds to get Botox.
- A man in Tulsa cracked open a beer and chatted with employees after driving his car through the front of a supermarket. https://ktul.com/news/local/late-night-beer-theft-and-vandalism-spree-ends-in-arrest-at-local-supermarket
- A man in California was arrested after stripping naked in the middle of It’s a Small World at Disneyland. https://abc7.com/naked-man-at-disneyland-its-a-small-world-arrest-indecent-exposure/14107082/
- A woman in Ohio was rushed to the hospital after being exposed to her first real Christmas tree. https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/health/parma-woman-rushed-hospital-exposure-first-live-christmas-tree/95-15bd3850-75ec-4658-9a19-1d86aa14160d
- Taco Bell’s holiday parties are wild. https://nypost.com/2023/11/17/business/taco-bell-christmas-party-included-three-way-sex-romps-lawsuit/
- A Connecticut couple wasted no time turning their son’s bedroom into a Boston Market as soon as their son left for college. https://clickhole.com/wasting-no-time-just-weeks-after-their-son-left-for-college-these-parents-turned-his-bedroom-into-a-boston-market/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.