The Two Bobs episode 111 for Monday, September 27, 2019:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob had a Dragon’s Milk Reserve: Raspberry Hibiscus from New Holland. https://dragonsmilk.com/dragons-milk-reserve
- Robert sucked down a Last Leaf Maple Brown Ale from Starr Hill. https://starrhill.com/brews/last-leaf/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll transplant pubes on your head.
- Rob got a new Apple toy. Robert fucked up the preorder so his is coming Holiday 2019.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS gives life a new meaning…not in a good way.
- Some people love. This basket case is in love with Tetris. https://egamingdesk.com/lifestyle/maths-student-about-to-marry-her-tetris-game/
- Florida couple bang one out in a cop car. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/florida-couple-sex-in-cop-car_n_5d810349e4b03b5fc88a7ebc
- Florida man parked his Smart Car in his kitchen so it wouldn’t blow away. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/smart-car-in-kitchen_n_5d712173e4b01108045ad4a8
- You vape, bro? This guy pulled a gun on a woman for not wanting to take a hit. https://www.ajc.com/news/national/florida-man-accused-pulling-gun-woman-who-refused-try-his-vape-pen-mcdonald/RfptGCKo1ThNJailsqSaSL/
- Woman attacks a man for taking her broomstick. We’re definitely not in Kansas anymore! Yep…we’re in Florida. https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Florida-woman-bites-hits-man-with-light-bulb-for-taking-her-broomstick-deputies-say-560074451.html
- A doctor successfully transplanted pubic and anal hair on a bald patient’s head. Still no cure for cancer though. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/brazilian-surgeon-successfully-transplants-pubic-and-anal-hair-follicles-on-bald-patients/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.