The Two Bobs episode 183 for Monday, May 30, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Dragon’s Milk Triple Mash from Hew Holland. https://dragonsmilk.com/dragons-milk-triple-mash
- Robert took down a Carrot Cake Slang Du Jour Sour a la Mode from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-slang-du-jour-carrot-cake/4798982
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert we’ll use your credit card to buy Ritz Oreos.
- Oreo and Ritz got together, made sweet love and had a baby. https://www.chewboom.com/2022/05/24/ritz-crackers-and-oreo-cookies-unveil-new-ritzxoreo-treat/
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like that one time you got wasted and had your ex’s name tattooed to your taint.
- This guy’s wife is glitching. https://futurism.com/married-hologram-glitch?mc_cid=8bb0bec52c&mc_eid=5c6ebd72b0
- Of all the cheeseburger heists we’ve covered this one is the most adorable. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/toddler-cheeseburger-heist-reactions_n_628c154de4b05cfc269024cb
- A sheep was sentenced to three years in prison for killing a woman in Africa. https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/sheep-sentenced-to-three-years-in-jail-for-killing-a-woman-in-africa-3003935
- A woman is wanted for calling 911 over a messed-up McDonald’s order.https://www.fox13news.com/news/polk-county-woman-wanted-for-calling-911-over-mcdonalds-order
- Florida man blew up someone’s mailbox over a landscaping dispute with the previous homeowner.https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/florida-man-accused-of-blowing-up-homeowners-mailbox-in-dispute-over-landscape-services
- This lady pulled an Amber Heard at a Walmart self-check-out (In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past few months, she pooped on it). https://dailynewsreported.com/car-wax/woman-channels-amber-heard-as-she-shits-in-self-checkout-line-at-walmart/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.