The Two Bobs episode 32 for Monday, September 4, 2017:
- It’s been two weeks since The Bobs got together and made a podcast. The universe is in balance again.
- Rob entered “the path of totality” on solar eclipse day. He came out of the experience a changed man (not really; he’s still an asshole).
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob cheated and drank malt liquor this week, a delicious DKML by Founders Brewing Co. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/dkml/
- Robert sucked down a So Little Time IPA by Mustang Sally Brewing Co. http://msbrewing.com/
- BONUS CONTENT! We did a quick review of the 10 best beers in America. Shockingly, Bud Light didn’t make the cut. https://www.liquor.com/articles/these-are-the-10-best-beers-in-america/
- If you don’t follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 don’t be shocked to find a horse head in your bed.
- The Bobs discussed 30 Starter Packs that are too good for words…using words. We’re THAT good. https://pizzabottle.com/33014-starter-packs-good-words/
- Crazy news! A photographer at a Red Sox game takes the first pitch straight to his nuts. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/redsox-first-pitch-balls_us_5994ef1de4b0d0d2cc8428ba
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.