The Two Bobs episode 55 for Monday, March 5, 2018:
- It’s the weekend, work is hard, Robert’s power went out, blah, blah, blah… On to more important things!
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob downed a Vanilla “Beaver Ass” Porter by Gonzo’s Biggdogg Brewing. Don’t let the ridiculous name of the brewery deter you; the beer was delicious.
- Robert took down one of the most solid classic porters around, a Bell’s Porter.
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or that filthy whore Alexa will send killer robots to your house.
- See a list of all our previously enjoyed beers at http://www.thetwobobs.com/what-are-we-drinking/
- The Bobs have a complicated relationship with their Echo devices, especially since Alexa refuses to recognize that TTB exists. Alexa is nothing but a dirty dime store hooker. Don’t tell her they said that.
- What if you could eat certain awesome foods every day and not turn into the fat slob you already are? The Bobs discuss the top 20 foods on the list. Now you don’t have to lift a chubby sausage finger, which is probably covered in crumbs and grease anyway.
- A double dose of CRAZY NEWS! After your head is done exploding you may continue on…
- A California hipster (prolly) dipshit millennial is given a DUI for riding a horse down an expressway. Apparently California has a one-horsepower drunk driving limit. See what The Bobs did there? One-HORSEpower! Fuck you.
- A German who served the Nazi party during WWII wakes up after 75 years to learn Hitler lost the war. Poor guy.
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.