The Two Bobs episode 214 for Monday, May 22, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Caramel Bean Flicker from Odd Side. https://untappd.com/b/odd-side-ales-caramel-bean-flicker/4228138
- Robert nursed a Mega Fruit TBC from Juicy Brewing. https://untappd.com//b/juicy-brewing-co-mega-fruit-tbc-triple-berry-chocolate/5334955?filter=friends
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or don’t come crying to us when we drink awesome beer and you don’t know about it.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS will make you laugh, make you cry, and possibly make you vomit.
- Two geniuses were busted in South Carolina after police discovered they were smuggling drugs in a fake pregnancy belly. https://www.cbs17.com/news/south/2-busted-after-drugs-fall-from-fake-pregnancy-belly-during-i-85-traffic-stop-sc-deputies-say/
- A hotel guest woke up at night to find the night manager sucking on his toes. https://nypost.com/2023/05/05/tennessee-hotel-guest-wakes-up-to-night-manager-sucking-on-his-toes-police/
- A man wearing a beer can costume was arrested for drunk driving. https://www.kake.com/story/48871992/man-wearing-beer-can-costume-arrested-for-driving-under-the-influence-in-kansas
- A Minnesota man invented a beer-powered motorcycle. https://wsvn.com/news/us-world/minnesota-man-invents-beer-powered-motorcycle/
- Oklahoma police ran toward screams for help only to find out it was a goat. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/police-goat-video_n_645cbd39e4b005be8ff1b17e
- EMTs were busted using an ambulance as a mobile brothel. https://dailynewsreported.com/breakingnews/emts-busted-using-ambulance-as-a-makeshift-mobile-brothel/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.