The Two Bobs episode 166 for Monday, November 1, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a KBS Cinnamon Vanilla Cocoa from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/kbs-cinnamon-vanilla-cocoa/
- Robert had a Salted Caramel Porter from Anderson Valley. https://avbc.com/beer/salted-caramel-porter/
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @robertk328 or we’ll catfish you and start an OnlyFans page. Probably won’t make any money though because—let’s face it—nobody wants to see that.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is all fake. Just kidding, it’s all completely true. That’s a lie. Judge for yourself.
- A museum starts an OnlyFans account after getting banned from TikTok for nudity. https://www.vice.com/en/article/93b995/museum-starts-onlyfans-account-after-its-tiktok-is-banned-for-posting-nudes
- Another fast-food rage incident occurred, this time involving a “chicken enthusiast” at a Florida KFC.http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/kfc-rage-arrest-629513
- TTB listener Scott called in. We laughed. We cried. But mostly we just talked about sours.
- A Kentucky woman stabbed her cousin after getting into an argument over a sex toy. https://www.lex18.com/news/crime/corbin-woman-allegedly-stabs-cousin-after-getting-into-an-argument-over-a-sex-toy
- Strawberry Pop Tarts may not contain enough strawberry to call itself strawberry. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1282442
- A hiker lost in the woods for 24 hours ignored calls from rescuers because he didn’t recognize the phone number. https://whdh.com/news/hiker-lost-on-mountain-for-24-hours-ignored-calls-from-rescuers-because-he-didnt-recognize-phone-number/
- Chinese authorities seized twelve tons of beaver penises being smuggled in from Canada. Great, now P.F. Chang’s won’t have any chicken. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/chinese-authorities-seize-12-tons-of-beaver-penises-smuggled-from-canada/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.