Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:18 — 24.9MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs episode 188 for Monday, August 1, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Smooth Collider from Boulevard Brewing. https://www.boulevard.com/beerinfo/smooth-collider/
- Robert took down a Slushy XXL Superman Triple Scoop from 450 North Brewing. https://untappd.com/b/450-north-brewing-company-slushy-xxxl-superman-triple-scoop/4870195
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll smuggle you onto a Space Force rocket and hit the launch button.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like visiting Michigan and not eating almond boneless chicken and puffy tacos. Why are you even here?
- This very special hero drove a stolen truck to Space Force to warn them that aliens are coming. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022/07/25/florida-man-accused-of-driving-space-force-base-stolen-truck-warn-of-aliens.html
- A strip club was reborn into a Christian school. Hopefully they kept the stripper poles, as Jesus would have wanted. https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/former-strip-club-transformed-into-christian-school-in-ozaukee-county
- After eating a ham sandwich, a man hasn’t stopped farting for five years. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-who-hasnt-stopped-farting-27556904?int_source=nba
- A burglar who burgled had to return to the scene of the burglary because he forgot his keys while burgling. https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-burglar-returns-crime-scene-mistakenly-leaving-keys-behind-report-says
- Florida Woman was arrested outside of a Publix after waving a pitchfork and a whip because nobody was buying her teddy bears. Not surprisingly, this is one of the tamest news stories out of Florida this week. https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2022/07/20/woman-with-pitchfork-whip-tries-to-sell-teddy-bears-at-lake-county-publix-florida-highway-patrol-says/
- A woman fell to her death when her ex-husband attached birthday balloons to her chair. It’s a real-life “Up”, only instead of finding a talking dog, she splattered her person all over the ground. https://dailynewsreported.com/love-conquers/woman-falls-to-death-when-ex-husband-attaches-balloons-to-her-chair-at-their-grandsons-1st-birthday/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.